It will start at 9 am Colombia time. (2 p.m. London Time)
It will last three hours and the registration is free.
Some of the confirmed panelists are:
- Ángela María Orozco, Minister of Transport for Colombia,
- Gloria Hutt, Minister of Communications and Transport for Chile,
- Alan Blanco, Presidential Commissioner for Electric Mobility for Costa Rica,
- Gustavo Rinaldi, Ministry of Transport Environmental Impact Director for Argentina,
- Mónica Araya, Lead- Transport Climate Champion COP26.
- Strategies for the transport electrification
- The role electric mobility plays in environmental proposals for Latin America
- Making the zero emission transport the new normal: private sector’s expectations
Free registration: REGISTRATION FREE